Shipping & Return Policy – Frequently Asked Questions
Please note: All on-sale materials are final sale. No refunds or returns will be accepted.
- Is my order returnable and refundable? All on-sale materials are final sale. No refunds or returns will be accepted.
- Can I check the status of my order? You will receive an e-mail notification once your order has been confirmed and an additional notification once your order has shipped.
- How quickly will my order ship? Your order will ship from our warehouse within 2 business days.
- How should I prepare for my delivery? All R+L deliveries are curbside only, so you should be prepared to move your delivery inside your home.
- Do I have to be home for delivery? We recommend you are home to accept, inspect, and sign for all deliveries, however small package deliveries will not require a signature.
- How should I inspect my package?
- Make sure the pallet is intact
- Visually inspect the pallet and tile for damage
- Sign the BOL subject to inspection possible damage inside. If there is visible damage make notes on BOL indicating the damage.
- Cut the shrink wrap and inspect the cartons
- Verify the amount and material is correct
- Any and all damage must be reported to Garden State Tile within 24 hours of delivery. Please take photos of all damages.