Shipping & Return Policy – Frequently Asked Questions
Please note: All on-sale materials are final sale. No refunds or returns will be accepted.
- Is my order returnable and refundable? All on-sale materials and special order material are final sale. No refunds or returns will be accepted.
- Can I check the status of my order? You will receive an e-mail notification once your order has been confirmed and an additional notification once your order has shipped.
- How quickly will my order ship? If in-stock at a Garden State Tile warehouse, your order will ship from our warehouse within 2 business days.
- How should I prepare for my delivery? All truck and courier deliveries are either dock-to-dock or curbside only. You, or your contractor, should be prepared to move your delivery inside your jobsite or home. Most deliveries will arrive wrapped on pallet(s).
- Do I have to be home for delivery? A person must be onsite to accept, inspect, and sign for all deliveries. However, small package shipments delivered by UPS or Fedex will not require a signature.
- How should I inspect my package? Follow our receiving and claims guidelines and policy here: Delivery Inspection and Freight Claim Guidelines.