Together we can design for life.
To be a high-profile organization that provides top-quality products and concierge customer service.
To remain relevant to our customers (guests) & employees (talent investors) through sustainable growth.
Empower our employees to provide a comfortable & service driven experience & help our clients design beautiful spaces for life.
Together we can donate for life.
Garden State Tile believes in helping the communities that support their business and has always believed in giving back to the community.
- Roselle Park
- West Berlin
The Garden State Tile team is made up of well-versed individuals who invest their “talent” into all facets of our organization. Our highly motivated and collaborative team keeps us relevant to our customers (guests) and provides sustainable growth for our employees.
Below are a few of the many areas of employment.
We’re always looking for great talent/skills to join our team! If you are interested in any of the additional positions below, please send us your resume!
- You’re confident and charismatic
- You learn product lines quickly (and are enthusiastic about them!)
- You love setting and hitting goals
- You’re a natural leader
- You work well under pressure
- You live for setting, maintaining and improving brand standards
- You’re highly organized
- You work well both independently and in a team setting
- You strive for both quality and efficiency in all of your tasks
- Paid Time Off including PTO & Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Advocate Services
- Employee Retirement Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital/Accident Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Teledoc Services
- Identity Theft Protection
- Volunteer PTO and Matching Program
- Wellness Programs
- Travel, Entertainment & Lifestyle Discount Programs
- Flexible Scheduling