Philadelphia, PA ARCHITECTURAL AND DESIGN CENTER
Garden State Tile’s ultra-modern, high-tech design center located at 2401 Walnut Street, Suite 301, Philadelphia, caters to architects, designers, builders and homeowners in the Philadelphia market and beyond. Residential and commercial specification needs can be met at the 5,000 sq.ft. showroom with our vast offerings of ceramic, porcelain, stone, glass, metal, wood, countertops and custom tiles from leading manufacturers such as: Crossville, Oceanside Glass, GST Natural Stone, Adex, Unicom, Walker Zanger, Alysedwards, Bostik , Mapei, Schluter, Fairmont Vanities and many more. Our team of Design Sales Consultants are available and eager to offer their renowned concierge service.
Our showroom is just a 9 minute walk from 30th St. Station’s Septa and Amtrak. Take the Schuylkill River Trail for an extra scenic option!
- · Free street parking can be found around the neighborhood at a first come, first service basis.
- · Kiosk metered parking is available on Walnut St. and surrounding side streets. Use the Meter-Up App!
- · A convenient pay parking lot is available at the rear of our building located at 123 South 24th St., or the corner of 24th St. and Sansom St. If you park here, enter through the glass doors and take the elevator up to the 3rd floor.
If you need to stop by quickly to pick up or drop off samples, you may pull up on 24th St. (near the parking lot entrance) and call our showroom for assistance — 215-564-1420. A design consultant will run down to meet you and help with sample transport.
- Monday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday – 9:00 am to 7:30 pm
- Friday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday – Closed